Read old posts from this blog here....

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Last Night Happenings



Well, yesterday I bought 3 more boxes of apples and then my friend Kacey and I went to her neighbors house where they let us pick their peaches (for FREE). Woo-hoo for us. So last night I started peeling apples with my new handy peeler/corer/slicer (thanks so much Aunt Eileen), and Lauren came in and asked if she could help. I told her, of course she could..why not share my addiction:)
As she was peeling away, she looked over at me and said the cutest thing. She said, "Mom, we're going to be so prepared for the THIRD coming, huh?" I laughed a little inside, but I told her, Yep..that's right. It's all about being prepared:)
And then I thought, I'd better go see where the littlest Benson is. And here's where I found her. She loves playing with the shoe basket. It takes her about 45 second to completely empty all those shoes. But tonight, she was on to other mischief.



She was on her way to her second favorite place..the kitchen island cupboards. You'd never know it, but there's a lot in those cupboards that need to be pulled out and strewn all over the floor immediately! Thank you Hopers for taking care of that task for us! :)




No comments: