Read old posts from this blog here....

Thursday, October 9, 2008

School Picture Day

ARGH! I greatly dislike the morning of school picture day. My mornings are already pretty regimented, but to add extra time for doing hair (extra cute hair) and filling out the photography paperwork (I always forget the night before), plus I always like to take my own pic's before the kids head off to school (in case they have a recess of two before they get their pics taken). It just ends up being a rushed morning..one where when the kids finally head out the door I think to myself, "Gosh they look cute today, but did I remember to sign the reading sheets and Wednesday folders, and did I give them their lunch?" Well, either way, they were out the door on time:) And look how cute they looked!


3 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Super Cute kids! Picture day is so annoying :)

Andrea said...

Aw! They are so cute! I love their poses.
Yes, you will be ready for the third coming! :)

Chanda Starr said...

I am glad to see I am not the only one that feels that way about the stress of picture day but they are always great to look back on. Last year I got the boys all polished up and off to school only to find out the pictures were the following day. Two times the stress and I had to find different outfits.