Read old posts from this blog here....

Thursday, October 2, 2008

*blink* Ten years just went by...

Here are a few pic's over the years. Ok..it's a lot of pic's, but it's TEN years of pic's!

2 years old at Bear Lake

in the hospital with pneumonia 6 years old

Mom, Grammie & Lauren at DISNEYLAND 5 years old

Kindergarten 5 years old


Lauren 2 months old

2 years old

Lauren and I seeing "Beauty and the Beast" at Capitol Theater

Lauren and Daddy 9-25-98

3 years old

7th birthday Cheerleader Party

8 years old Baptism

first day of 2nd grade

8 years old

9 years old..growing into a beautiful young woman

10th birthday party "MALL MADNESS"

Lauren & McKenzie



I must say, I could not be prouder of my baby girl. Lauren, you have brought me 10 years of such joy. Thank you for being such a wonderful girl. I love you! Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jen,

didn't relaize that hope looks so much like lauren in her baby pics. thanks for share the pics of lauren. kris

erica said...

What a sweet post! It makes me sad thinking about how fast time goes, but I'm sure each age is wonderful. Lauren is such a sweet girl!