Read old posts from this blog here....

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Both my girls...DOUBLE DIGITS


This week both of my girls hit the DOUBLE DIGITS!! Lauren is turning 10 on Sept 25 and Hope turned 10 months on Sept 19. I can't believe how much time just flies right by. It doesn't seem that long ago that Lauren was 10 months old. She has grown to be such a wonderful girl. She is a huge help to me, I could not have made it through the last few months without her. I am so proud of her. She is a wonderful artist and author. She does great in school and gets really good grades. She has a good group of friends and makes really good choices. I love her so much!
Hope is such a sweet baby. She really has made our family complete. She is a joy. I'm so thankful for both of my girls!

1 comment:

erica said...

What fun to have two beautiful girls! Lauren is looking more and more like you, Jen. Can't believe she's 10!