Read old posts from this blog here....

Thursday, August 7, 2008

One day Apart

Our really good friends, who also happens to live 2 houses down from us, had a baby girl the day after Hope was born. They named her Nora. So I think Nora and Hope will grow up to be very good friends. They also have a little girl that's almost 3 years old named Grace. She loves to come over and play with Lauren and Josh. I took some pic's of the two babies together because I think it is so funny how Hope was born a month early and is our little preemie, and Nora was born right when she was due. Look at them now!




2 comments:

walecki8 said...

Isn't it cute how they all grow at their own pace. They look adorable.
Love the new blog.

Jake and Erin said...

Yikes! We wish you well with all that has happened, and prayers. I like the new look of your blog. I keep thinking I'd like to fix mine up a bit, but have been a little lazy.