Read old posts from this blog here....

Thursday, August 28, 2008

OK Jess...I'll play...

REMEMBER WHEN.......


Copied from the Jess's blog...


I've seen a few friends do this on their blogs and thought it was fun to read more about them and also thought it was a fun way to see what people know/remember about us, so...

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I (or any one person in our family) had together. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

Hi Jen. I will always be grateful for the many generous things that you did for our family. Once you gave us a bunch of meat, when Faith was born you took the boys for the day and when you came to pick them up left me a frozen dinner to heat up for lunch, the kitchen sink and help with the counter, the sofa and love seat and our dining room table which has been a great blessing to us. Everyday as I gather the family together for dinner I am so thankful to have that table and chairs, something I wouldn't have without your gift. Thank you! Bryant still talks about Josh's fire station birthday party. I will always think of Lauren when I hear the song "If the Savior Stood beside me". I still remember hearing her sing that at a Relief Society meeting. One more is that when Adam was released as Bishop, Larry was the one person that wrote him an e-mail about something Adam had done as a Bishop and I know that really touched Adam deeply. Your a great family. Thanks for the memories and look forward to the blogging future!

Anonymous said...

The memory I have is the day that i found out that you all were going to be moving. That broke my heart. So we just had to have that going away party for u all. The memory of Josh hugging me and telling me that he was going to miss me. That still is in my heart and always will be. And all the Christmas partys that we had together. But all these memories are the best that any one person could have. Your family is the best. Thanks for letting me share my memory with you. Kris Wallace

Jess said...

I remember all the nice things you did for our family too. I remember you bringing us a really tasty pizza meal when laura was born. I was touched because you had just moved there not long before and you didn't know us well at all. Also Ashley and Laura are still enjoying Lauren's hand me downs. :)