Read old posts from this blog here....

Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like.....

Christmas...
up in here, up in here!!

I know it's a little early, but since we're going to be gone all next week we decided to pull out all the Christmas decoration and deck the halls.

Now we'll be able to come home to a clean, Christmassy house after Thanksgiving...and I'm thankful for that! :)


Click to play decorating for Christmas
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

Your house looks beautiful. I really love the pictures of your kids doing the puzzle together. I also have to say a big thank you for a long ago post about the Twilight book saga. You have to check out Ariel's blog to see how much your little post has brought a lot of fun and joy to Emporia!

markandkristen said...

That's awesome. I feel inspired...to come hang out at your house for a little Christmas cheer! :)